SAM XT Extremity Tourniquet
Engineered for rapid application, SAM XT’s innovative design requires fewer windlass turns and enables easier, faster training and intuitive use. The TRUFORCE™ buckle technology auto-locks at a predetermined amount of circumferential force, eliminating nearly all tourniquet slack. Simply click, twist, and secure for a life-preserving tourniquet application.
- SAM XT's TRUEFLEX™ Plate distributes force as targeted circumferential pressure and provides additional support for the Metal Windlass Rod, machined of lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum to give it reliable strength and stability
- Weather-resistant, night vision-optimized Time Band allows reliable and secure use in all environments
- Dimensions: 7.25" L x 2.5" W x 1.5" H
- All-weather Precision Strap, made of single-layer nylon webbing, features intervaled holes allowing the TRUFORCE™ Buckle to lock securely in place at the proper amount of pressure
- Meets MIL-STD 810G for durability
Sam XT Extremity Tourniquet Overview VideoWatch how the innovative design of the SAM XT Extremity tourniquet requires fewer windlass turns and enables faster training and intuitive use.
Be the first to ask a question.