FREEFORM EC Nitrile Gloves
When performing mid-duty work, Microflex FreeForm EC is a long cuff nitrile glove that offers reliable protection and a secure grip. Its extended cuff provides expanded protection over the wrist and forearm.
- Exclusive, patented “super-soft” formulation feels like latex
- Micro-textured fingertips for a secure grip in wet and dry conditions
- Works with you, continuously conforming to the contours of your hands
- Polymer-coated to aid in quick and easy donning
- Certified by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Fentanyl tested
Length (mm): 290
Cuff Thickness (mils): 3.5
Palm Thickness (mils): 4.7
Finger Thickness (mils): 6.3
Tensile Strength: 31 (before aging), 27 (after aging)
FreeForm Nitrile Gloves Overview VideoCertified by the National Fire Protection Association, FreeForm Nitrile Gloves work with you. Watch the overview video to learn more.
Be the first to ask a question.