Micro-Touch Royal Blue Nitrile Gloves
The Micro-Touch royal blue exam glove provides a thin, yet reliable, nitrile construction designed for users that desire a more tactile response in their glove. The royal blue color provides darker contrast for better visibility while the textured fingers help provide added dexterity for delicate tasks.
- Tested for use with chemotherapy
- Powder-free with Latex (type1) allergy prevention
- FDA food contact approved
- Standard-cuff length with textured fingers
- Length: 240mm
- Palm Thickness: 3.1mil
- Finger Thickness: 5.1mil
- Tensile Strength (before aging): 14MPa
- Tensile Strength (after aging): 14MPa
Standards and Certifications:
- ASTM D6319
- EN 16523-1
- EN 455 1-4
- ISO 13485
- ISO 9001
- EN ISO 21420:2020
- EN ISO 374-1:2016
- EN ISO 374-5:2016
- FDA21 CFR 177-2600-US Food Contact Approved
Dynamic Testing Difference for GlovesWatch this video that explains the difference between static and dynamic testing for fentanyl permeation in gloves.
Be the first to ask a question.