MICROFLEX LifeStar EC Nitrile Gloves
The MICROFLEX LifeStar EC is an extended-cuff nitrile glove that has a unique dual-color design for added protection and easy identification of rips and tears. The textured fingerprints offer added grip while the longer length from the extended-cuff offers protection higher up the wrist and forearm.
- Fentanyl Protection
- NFPA 1999 Certified
- Made from non-stick material that resists tape and adhesives
- Powder-free with Latex (type1) allergy prevention
- Length: 280mm
- Palm Thickness: 5.5mil
- Finger Thickness: 8.7mil
- Tensile Strength (before aging): 27MPa
- Tensile Strength (after aging): 22MPa
Standards and Certifications:
- ASTM D6319
- EN 420:2003 + A1:2009
- FDA21 CFR 177-2600-US Food Contact Approved
- NFPA 1999:2018
Dynamic Testing Difference for GlovesWatch this video that explains the difference between static and dynamic testing for fentanyl permeation in gloves.
Be the first to ask a question.