SOFT SACK IV Fluid Warmer
- The Soft Sack IV Fluid Warmer was developed for use in inclement regions, operations in hostile environment and for rescue operations.
- The Soft Sack IV Fluid Warmer, by Smithworks, is built of rugged Gortex™, lined with a layer of Thinsulate™ insulation, with an inner lining of Mylar™ heat reflective material, making this the finest EMS fabric based iv fluid warmer on the market.
If the fabric materials are over soiled or damaged, snap out the electronics and repair or replace the bag.
- CONTENTS ARE SOLD SEPARATELY
- Dimension: 12” x 11” x 6”
- Fuse Protected Power Supply and Circuit Board Controller
- Over Therm Fuse in Heater
- Includes 12 Volt Car Plug with Optional 120 vac Adapter (ID5120)
- 3 Liter Capacity
- Pouch For IV Catheters, Tubing And Other IV Accessories
- Temperature Range of 99F - 101F (37C - 39C)
- 5 Year Warmer Housing and 1 Year Electronics Warranty