Simulaids EMT Casualty Simulation Kit
- The 95-piece EMT Casualty Simulation Kit permits realistic practice in the care, management and transportation of the injured. This comprehensive selection of Simulaids tough vinyl plastic wounds adhere or strap to the body of the “victim”.
- Bleeding and non-bleeding injuries are included to add realism to any disaster drill. Each bleeding wound includes a reservoir and pump assembly for simulated blood which is easily prepared by mixing water with the included powder.
- Bleeding may be controlled by direct pressure on the wound or tubing (placed under clothing and over arterial pressure points) or by compression bandages.
Bleeding Strap on Wounds Complete with Reservoir Bags with Pump Assembly:
- 1 Jaw Wound (# 6807)
- 1 Abdominal Wound With Protruding Intestines (# 6808)
- 1 Sucking Wound Of The Chest (# 6713)
- 2 Compound Fracture Of The Humerus - Upper Arm (# 6816)
- Compound Fracture Of Femur - Upper Leg (# 6819
- Laceration Of The Forehead (# 6725)
- 1 Leg Amputation (# 6760)
- Compound Fracture Of Tibia - Lower Leg (# 6761)
- Gunshot Wound Of Palm (# 6881)
Non-Bleeding Simulated Wounds:
- 1 Phosphorous Burn Of The Hand (# 6801)
- 1 Face In Shock (# 6882)
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Degree Burn Of The Face (# 6828)
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Degree Burn Of The Chest (# 6724)
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Degree Burn Of The Back (# 6773)
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Degree Burn Of The Hand (#6799)
- 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Degree Burn of the Forearm (# 6802)
- 36 Assorted; Stick-On Lacerations & Open Fracture Wounds (Reorder # 219 1 Doz.)
Size: 24" x 10" x 20". Sh. wt. 36 lbs.
Be the first to ask a question.