Microflex FreeForm EC Nitrile Gloves
The Microflex FreeForm EC is an extended-cuff nitrile glove intended to provide added protection higher up a user’s wrist and forearm. This medical exam grade glove offers Fentanyl Protection along with textured fingerprints making a perfect general purpose extended-cuff option.
- Fentanyl Protection
- NFPA 1999 Certified
- Non-stick construction resists tape and adhesives
- Powder-free with Latex (type1) allergy prevention
- Food contact approved
- Length: 290mm
- Cuff Thickness: 3.5mil
- Palm Thickness: 4.7mil
- Finger Thickness: 6.3mil
- Tensile Strength (before aging): 31MPa
- Tensile Strength (after aging): 27MPa
Standards and Certifications:
- ASTM D6319
- EN 420:2003 + A1:2009
- FDA21 CFR 177-2600-US Food Contact Approved
- NFPA 1999:2018
- US QSR/FDA 510(k) Medical Examination Grade
FreeForm Nitrile Gloves Overview VideoCertified by the National Fire Protection Association, FreeForm Nitrile Gloves work with you. Watch the overview video to learn more.
Be the first to ask a question.