SUPRENO EC Nitrile Gloves
MICROFLEX Supreno EC exam gloves are renowned for the comfort and durability they provide. Made of a sturdy nitrile material, these disposable gloves provide excellent chemical splash protection for demanding jobs. Featuring an extended cuff, these long nitrile gloves also provide extra protection over the wrist and forearm.
- Interior polymer coating makes glove easy to don
- Nitrile formulation alleviates the potential for adverse reactions associated with natural rubber latex protein
- Textured fingers for reliable grip in wet and dry conditions
- Extended cuff and gradient dipping provides added protection where you need it most
- Meets or exceeds the emergency medical glove requirements of NFPA 1999
- Fentanyl tested
Length (mm): 295
Cuff Thickness (mils): 4.7
Palm Thickness (mils): 5.5
Finger Thickness (mils): 7.9
Tensile Strength: 30 (before aging), 27 (after aging)
Be the first to ask a question.