LSP Bag Mask Resuscitator
- Sure-Grip Handle - allows for easy handling and fits all hand sizes
- Compact Storage - unique material prevents bag deformity
- The bag stores and functions in both hot and cold environments
- Made from Thermo Plastic Rubber 100% latex-free
- Complete with mask, reservoir bag and oxygen tubing
LSP Disposable Manual Resuscitators are latex-free, single patient use systems for manual resuscitation. These resuscitators feature a unique bag made from thermoplastic rubber bag which provides a superior grip and improved heat resistance compared to other bag materials. The design of the bag gives first responders a superb “feel” of the patient’s respiratory response. Manometers and PEEP valves can be quickly and easily attached for enhanced monitoring and resuscitation.
When connected to a metered low flow (15-20 lpm) oxygen source via the integrated DISS/barbed connector, the LSP resuscitator delivers FiO2 concentrations between 73% and 97%. When used with an L471 bag refill valve, it delivers 100% oxygen. Child and infant bags are available with a pressure relief valve, which activates at 45 cm H2O and can be over-ridden by the operator.
LSP Disposable Manual Resuscitator Bag Volumes:
Adult: 1488 ml
Child: 665 ml
Infant: 258 ml