Monitor by Laerdal
The monitor by Laerdal is designed to realistically simulate defibrillation and patient monitoring in acute care situations. Students can dynamically learn essential ALS and BLS skills by measuring real-time QCPR feedback, react to changes in vital signs, interpret ECG’s and even perform defibrillation and pacing.
- Compatible with the latest generation of Laerdal Resusci Manikins with BLE Technology
- Scalable with ability to simulate a Defibrillator, Patient Monitor and Ventilator
- Portable solution that can adapt to a variety of training locations
- Custom skins simulate visual layouts of commonly used cardiac monitors in EMS
- Display Heart Rate, SpO2, EtCO2 curves and much more
Included with the Monitor by Laerdal
- Hard case with side pouches and shoulder strap
- iPad Pro (12.9") with power adapter
- Instructor iPad (10.2”) with protection case and power adapter
- 12-lead ECG cable (4+6)
- SpO2-sensor cable
- EtCO2 cable
- Blood pressure cuff
- Defibrillation pads cable
- 2-year subscription to TruMonitor
Monitor by Laerdal is compatible with the latest generation of Resusci manikins with BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) technology or a standardized patient.
Be the first to ask a question.