McGrath MAC Video Laryngoscope
The McGRATH MAC video laryngoscope is proven to improve first time success rate, reduce time, and lessen hemodynamic response to intubation when compared to the traditional direct visualization technique.
- Enhanced optics
- Increased durability
- Intelligent battery management
LY6300 McGrath MAC Handle:
- Includes One Battery Pack
- Size: 7.08" x 2.67" x 4.33"
- Weight: 7.05 ounces
- Light Source: LED
- Display: 2.5" LCD Color Display
- Camera: CMOS
- Materials: Durable medical grade thermoplastics with reinforced structural alloy core. The device and packaging are latex-free.
McGrath Disposable Blades:
- Material: Fog-free medical grade optical polymer
- Packaging: Sterile for single use
- Sizes: Macintosh blade sizes 1, 2, 3, 4 and X3
McGrath Mac Video Laryngoscope Overview VideoSee this video of the next-generation McGrath video laryngoscope. It improves intubation first time success rates with enhanced optics and increased durability.