QinFLOW Warrior Lite Fluid Warmer
The QinFLOW Warrior Lite is a fluid warmer designed specifically for the needs of First Responders and Critical Care Transport Units. Its compact and light weight design transports effortlessly and is capable of warming near-freezing blood/IV Fluids at up to 180ml/min.The Warrior Lite monitors fluid temperatures as it processes and automatically adjust its heating to ensure optimal temperature is maintained.
- Compact, light weight and easy to operate
- Warms near frozen blood/fluid to 38°C (± 2°C) in a few seconds
- Adaptive temperature control technology adjusts to flow rates and prevents overheating
- No calibration needed
- Long battery life
To learn more about the Warrior Lite system or starting a fluid warming protocol for your agency, reach out to your Life Assist Account Manager, or email [email protected].
- Max Delivery Rate, 4 deg. cel. input: 180ml/min
- Max Delivery Rate, 20 deg. cel. input: 270ml/min
- Battery Capacity, 4 deg. cel. input: Up to 3 liter
- Battery Capacity, 20 deg. cel. input: Up to 5.9 liter
- Dimensions: 4.13" x 3.46" x 4.52"
- Weight: 2.39 lbs
- Battery Life: 350 full cycles or 3 years
- Recommended Storage Conditions: -4 deg.F to 158 deg.F
- Recommended Operating Conditions: 23 deg.F to 122 deg.F
- IEC60601-1-12 Certified
- RTCA / DO 160G
- MIL STD 461G RE102 & RS103
QinFlow Warrior Lite Overview videoSee this video to learn about the QinFlow Warrior Lite portable blood & IV fluid warmer, a compact and high performance solution in the most demanding settings.
Be the first to ask a question.