StatPacks G3+ First Aid Remedy Kit Case
StatPacks G3+ First Aid Remedy Kit is a module designed to fit inside of Statpacks G3 line of packs. This medication bag is color-coded for easy identification and has transparent outer windows on its internal pockets to ensure quick access to the medication you need during a a call. The Remedy Kit also boast lockable kiss-zippers and a foam-lined design to help keep contents secure and safe.
- 6” x 10” x 4.5” in size weighing less than one-pound
- Outer ID Label for quick identification
- Fold-out design is compact yet allows you to quickly access all medications
- Attaches to larger Statpack EMS Bags with hook and loop panel
- Material: Non-toxic PVC-free tarpaulin. Easy to clean, pathogen and water resistant.
- Empty Weight: 0.702 lbs
- Configuration: Tri-fold with clear pocket and elastic strapping inside
- External Dimensions: 6” x 10” x 4.5”
- Extended Features: Internal pockets designed to hold medication securely
- Included With Bag: The bag is shipped empty with no contents
- Carrying Orientation: Expansion pack with handle
Manufacturer Warranty Information:
StatPacks has and will always provide an iron-clad guarantee that their equipment will be free from manufacturing defects for the useful life of the product. That’s the easy-to-say legal jargon offered-up by most everyone. What makes StatPacks so different in this regard is that they rely on their customers evaluation rather than their own. The customer determines what is or is not a ‘manufacturing defect’. If you need assistance filing a warrantee claim, contact our customer care team for help in the process.
Be the first to ask a question.