Vortran GO2VENT Disposable Ventilator
The Vortran GO2VENT Disposable Ventilator system is a “hands free” ventilation system that aims to simplify a first-responder’s workload when ventilating a patient. The Go2Vent can be deployed quickly, provide consistent monitoring, and is powered by a compressor, oxygen tank or any air source with a minimum of 10-Liters per minute flow rates. With its affordable price point and a 5-year shelf-life, the Go2Vent allows you to outfit an entire fleet of vehicles at a fraction of the cost of traditional automated-ventilation systems.
- No electricity required
- Optional PEEP valve available
- Consistent, reliable, and effective ventilation solution
- Allows EMS Personnel to focus on administering aid
- Reduces fatigue from repetitive, long-term manual bag ventilation
- Optional APM-Plus monitor alerts you to respiratory values outside of normal limits
- Weight: 3.7oz
- Dimensions: 7” x 4” x 4”
- Operating temperature: 0 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit
- Storage temperature: -40 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Intended for use on patients with body mass over 10Kg
Be the first to ask a question.