Laerdal Little Family QCPR Manikins
Little Family QCPR is a convenient package of age-specific CPR training manikins with a wheeled carry case for ease of transport and storage. All three manikins have QCPR feedback technology to help instructors improve CPR training quality, efficiency, and learner engagement.
- Free downloadable American Heart Association (AHA) approved feedback app available on App Store & Google Play.
- Little Anne QCPR
- Little Junior QCPR
- Little Baby QCPR
- Little Familiy QCPR Carry Case
Your CPR training just got more engaging
- Empower your learners with the skills and confidence they need to feel safe and prepared to save a life. Little Family QCPR consists of an adult, child and infant manikin for training on age-specific CPR procedures
- Built on a tried and tested product platform, Little Family QCPR adds new technology to the mix, which provides an immediate boost in engagement and skills acquisition in your learners
- With Quality CPR in all three manikins, instructors can now provide objective feedback to each learner – ensuring both classroom efficiency and quality training
- Guideline compliant - Teach all the parameters of high-quality CPR as defined by the AHA by connecting every Little Family manikin to objective feedback technology
- Teach correct techniques - Instill confidence by training on all age ranges in one session. Adjust learners’ performance with built-in sensors and objective feedback technology
- Get guidance and feedback - Increase classroom efficiency with intuitive QCPR apps. Allow instructors to be more hands-on and train more people in less time with objective feedback and in-app guides
- Learn more by gamification - Never underestimate the value of competitive spirit. Enhance self-improvement and practice CPR in high-tension situations with an informal QCPR race at the end of a training session
Be the first to ask a question.