LSP/Allied Pediatric Immobilization Board
This versatile system allows easy immobilization of a child with spinal injuries or just in need of restraint.
- The unique harness system allows easy manipulation of the child for proper airway management or radiologic procedures
- Adjustable padded full-head harness
- The split leg strapping design allows each leg to be treated separately
- Built in arm/wrist restraints and ankle straps
- Integral attaching straps make the board compatible with most backboards
LSP Infant/Pediatric Immobilization Board (SW-484) with the OPTIONAL Drug Dosage and Patient Management Sleeve (SW-4847) is designed to enable you to attach the Broselow™ Tape or a customized patient management system as an integral part of the Immobilization Board.
- Will accommodate children from 25-54 inches in length and 10-75 pounds
- 47 3/4” L x 9 3/4” W, 6 lbs
The removable and washable nylon covering is easy to clean and disinfect, and durable enough to withstand harsh treatment either in the field or in a hospital. The 1/2-inch board stiffener is made of finished Baltic birch, and is also easy to clean and maintain.