Laerdal Little Baby QCPR Manikin
Little Baby QCPR is a realistic and affordable BLS manikin for pediatrics. By utilizing gamified learning and objective feedback, Little Baby QCPR improves training quality, learner engagement, and classroom efficiency.
- Use the one-click-connection to set up training. The QCPR app onboarding guides you through the setup of your classroom
- Increase engagement and confidence in both learner and instructor with a combination of realistic feel and intuitive feedback
- With objective feedback on compressions and ventilations, Little Baby QCPR is future proof. It teaches all the parameters of high-quality CPR as defined by the AHA
- Free downloadable American Heart Association (AHA) approved feedback app available on App Store & Google Play.
The 3-month-old Little Baby QCPR includes features like:
• Head-tilt with open/locked airway
• Feedback on hand positioning
• Visible chest-rise on ventilations
• See and feel the baby’s ribs
• Landmarks, nipples, breast tip
• Limbs with realistic movement
• Durable construction with realistic length and weight
• 2 AA batteries will last for months and are easily changed
Little Baby QCPR Manikin Features VideoLearn how to use the Laerdal Little Baby QCPR Manikin for training purposes.
Why Bystander CPR Training is Important in the Chain Link of SurvivalBystanders with CPR training help increase the chance of survival of those who experience cardiac arrest outside a hospital. See the video.
Be the first to ask a question.