Naso-Flo Nasopharyngeal Airway Devices
The Naso-Flo® is a single-use disposable nasopharyngeal airway device that has a patented design with an O2 Port as well as an integrated Capnography line. It includes a built-in ventilation adaptor for easy connection between the Naso-Flo and a breathing system (or BVM).
- Manufactured from soft silicone reducing the risk of trauma during insertion
- Color-coded connectors to aid correct size selection
- Delivers oxygen directly into the pharynx, reducing the anatomical dead space
- Continuous and direct side stream sampling of pharyngeal ETCO2
- 15mm connection allows for the use of a BVM in an emergency
- MRI Compatible