Meret Recover PRO X Response Bag
The Meret Recover PRO X Response Bag is designed to be a safe and efficient way to transport and administer oxygen in the field. The Recover PRO uses a hideaway backpack strap with padded lumbar support to provide a snug and secure fit, making it easy to travers any type of terrain. Double stitching on all stress points, riveted bottom skid runners and a dual EZ-Grab pull bar for rapid access are just a few features that make this bag durable and practical for any first responder.
- Can accommodate D and Jumbo D Oxygen Cylinders
- 16.5” x 26” x 7.75” with a 5 lb 15oz empty weight
- Wipe-clean ICC material
- Velcro inlay pockets and oversized YKK zippers
- Reflective panels with comfort grip handles
- Material: durable, wipe-clean infection control materials
- Empty Weight: 5 lbs. 15 oz
- Configuration: Velcro backed pockets with industrial strap insert for oxygen cylinder
- External Dimensions: 16.5” x 26” x 7.75”
- Extended Features: Can accommodate “D” or “MD” oxygen cylinder
- Included With Bag: Inside strap used to secure Oxygen Cylinder
- Carrying Orientation: Backpack
MERET has a lifetime warranty on its bags whether it is has been in service for 1 year or 20. MERET warrants that all MERET response bags will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. Wear and tear is not covered under MERET’s replacement warranty but could be covered under MERET’s ReNew warranty (Part#-RN). The MERET ReNew warranty allows customers to trade in and trade up when purchased through Life-Assist by providing a MERET ReNew discount towards your new bag purchase. If you have 1 bag or 100 bags you want to ReNew there are just a few easy steps to follow. MERET makes your warranty concerns go away by being easy to work with. If you need assistance filing a warrantee claim, contact our customer care team for help in the process.