i-view Video Laryngoscope
i-view™ is the new, single use, fully disposable* video laryngoscope from Intersurgical, providing the option of video laryngoscopy wherever you might need to intubate.
By incorporating a Macintosh blade, the i-view video laryngoscope can also be used for direct laryngoscopy. The technique for insertion is more familiar and instinctive than for laryngoscopes with a hyper-angulated blade.
The i-view video laryngoscope is ready to use seconds after removing from the packaging.
- One size allows you to hold less stock
- Single use reduces the risk of cross infection and avoids reprocessing costs
- Fully disposable*, no need to remove batteries
- Integral LCD screen provides a view in a variety of light conditions
- Ergonomic design ensures the i-view video laryngoscope is comfortable and instinctive to use
- On/Off switch makes the i-view video laryngoscope ready to use seconds after removing from the packaging
- Camera and LED light creates optimal visualization
- Macintosh blade allows the i-view video laryngoscope to be used for direct or video laryngoscopy
* The Intersurgical i-view is a single use, fully disposable video laryngoscope. Disposal should
be in accordance with normal procedures for clinical waste, including landfill or
incineration. Local protocols or regulations should be followed when disposing of i-view.
i-view Video Laryngoscope Instructional VideoSee Dave, the Airway Group Product Manager, at Intersurgical explain how to use the i-view laryngoscope
i-view Video Laryngoscope Overview VideoWatch Forrest, Life-Assist Product Specialist, as he provides a product demonstration of the i-view disposable video laryngoscope.