Symbio Code Simulator
The CS1201 Code Simulator is an easy to use training tool for practicing defibrillation, external pacing, and arrhythmia recognition. Connect directly to defib/pacer for safe simulation of cardioversion and electrical capture. The CS1201 generates fibrillations, tachycardias, and bradycardias, as well as ST segment and T wave abnormalities.
- ECG waveforms – VF, VT-HI, VT-LO, T de P, AFIB, AFLTR, PSVT, S TACH/anterior ST depression, NSR, ASYS, SINUS/AMI, SINUS/AMI/ PVC, SINUS/antero-septal ST elevation, 2nd I /lateral ST elevation, S BRDY/inferior ST elevation, S BRDY/IMI, 1st/RBBB, 2ND II/LBBB/PVC, 2nd II/LBBB,
- Convert – simulate cardioversion by activating convert* feature.
- Defib discharge - indicator illuminates for two seconds when simulator is shocked by a defib set to 50J, or more.
- Pacer pulse - paced beat is displayed and indicator blinks off when simulator is paced by an external pacer. Use capture control* to vary the pacing capture level.
- Connectors – V1, V2, V3, V4, V5, V6, RA, LA, LL, RL and PADS.
- Battery – powered by four AA alkaline batteries. Low battery indicator illuminates when battery needs to be replaced. Battery saver feature powers off simulator automatically when not in use. Battery life is approximately 15 hours.
- Three year warranty covers material and workmanship
Does the Symbio Code Simulator attach to Mindray defibrillators?
Anonymous- On Wednesday, 08 February 2023
Yes, the Symbio Code Simulator, TR9851-001, 12-lead Simulator with the Physio Connector does attach to Mindray defibrillators.
Jeff S.- answered On Thursday, 09 February 2023
Does the Symbio Code Simulator attach to Philips defibrillators?
Anonymous- 4 weeks ago
Yes, the Symbio Code Simulator does attach to Philips defiblillators.
Forrest U.- answered 4 weeks ago