RexONE Rapid Extraction System
The RexONE Rapid Extraction System is designed to quickly and efficiently extract patients in emergency situations with as little as a single opperator. The RexONE mobile stretcher works well in rough, unpredictable, terrain and doubles as a stretcher, gurney, backboard and decent chair.
- 400 pound weight capacity
- 10” clearance from ground to base
- Optional decent control handbrake
- Folds to 25” x 18” for convenient storage
- Optional interchangeable snow and sand tires
- Patient Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Assembled Dimensions: 57” x 18”
- Folded Dimensions: 25” x 18”
- Material: T1-Aluminum frame
- Color Options: Red, black, blue
RexONE Overview VideoLearn how the RexONE rapid extrication system is designed with a rugged aluminum frame that can hold up to 400 lbs and can be easily stored and assembled.
RexONE vs Stretcher VideoDiscover the difference between the RexONE rapid extrication system and an average stretcher. Faster, less fatigue, and safer for the patient and responder.
RexONE Demo VideoSee the RexONE in action when seconds count. Its ergonomic design adjusts to multiple positions accommodating various physical and medical conditions.