StatPacks G3 Medslinger
This EMT pack is intended for medics who do not like to wear double shoulder-strap packs. Still ergonomic, it slings quickly off and on for easy wearing. Plenty of transparent and mesh pockets keep you organized and efficient.
- Single, foam molded shoulder strap that allows for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment.
- Sling design allows wearer to swing the pack to the front for quick access to contents without removing pack.
- Quick-release adjustable buckle on the shoulder strap provides a custom fit and quick in and out.
- Unique design allows access to the two main compartments of this EMT pack that are efficiently organized with transparent and mesh pockets for quick viewing
- Specifically designed to hold StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services Kits; including all StatPacks® First Aid QuickRoll intubation, Remedy, and Circulatory kits
- Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements
- Added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear. Helps with visibility in nighttime situations (Not included in Tactical Black)
- Internal Velcro® lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro® compatible items to secure ambulance equipment
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Clear, durable urethane windows on inside pouches allows for quick view of contents
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the outside front
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other EMS gear bags
- Main fabric is Tarpaulin with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements and BBP’s
Be the first to ask a question.