StatPacks G3+ Load N Go Medic Backpack
The StatPacks G3+ Load N Go is great all-round backpack that can fit into any first responder situation. With multiple outer pockets and internal Velcro inlays you can configure this bag to fit the specific needs of your department. Its generous 21" × 16" × 7" size can accommodate an M6 cylinder while the water-resistant external fabric is easily cleaned.
- 5.9-pounds empty weight
- 21” x 16” x 7” external Dimensions
- Pathogen and fluid resistant outer shell
- Configurable interior to fit your needs
- Material: Non-toxic PVC-free tarpaulin. Easy to clean, pathogen and water resistant.
- Empty Weight: 5.9 lbs
- Configuration: Configurable with Velcro inlay and organizational dividers
- External Dimensions: 21" × 16" × 7"
- Extended Features: Can accommodate an M6 or similar
- Included With Bag: Organizational Divider
- Carrying Orientation: Backpack
Manufacturer Warrantee Information:
StatPacks has and will always provide an iron-clad guarantee that their equipment will be free from manufacturing defects for the useful life of the product. That’s the easy-to-say legal jargon offered-up by most everyone. What makes StatPacks so different in this regard is that they rely on their customers evaluation rather than their own. The customer determines what is or is not a ‘manufacturing defect’. If you need assistance filing a warrantee claim, contact our customer care team for help in the process.
Be the first to ask a question.