SAM Chest Seal
SAM® Chest Seal is engineered to treat, seal, and reseal open chest wounds under most circumstances. It sticks relentlessly – through extreme heat or cold, no matter the elements. Strong hydrogel adheres in the presence of blood, hair, sweat, sand, and when submersed in water. SAM® Chest Seal’s rigid, raised-dome valve ensures one-way airflow from the chest cavity, no matter the pressure applied. Vents minimize internal obstruction from clots or soft tissue.
- Sterile 9.2" x 7.6" chest seal made in USA
- Tabs facilitate removal of adhesive (dressing)
- Minimum incidence of allergic reactions to adhesive
- Creates an occlusive seal (non-vented)
- Ventable through lifting a flap on the seal; reseals well after venting
- Puncture-resistant packaging; lightweight and ruggedized
- Integrity and function maintained when stored or carried in folded configuration
- Vacuum packed tear and peel pouch
- Easily applied in battlefield situations
- Large oval shape with a thin edge layer that resists lifting or peeling
Chest Seal Overview VideoLearn how the SAM Chest Seal treats open chest wounds under most circumstances and sticks relentlessly regardless of the elements.
Chest Seal Instructions for Use VideoWatch this video to learn how to apply the the SAM Chest Seal Combo on chest wounds.
Be the first to ask a question.