ADTEMP Non-Contact Thermometer
The ADTEMP™ 429 Non-Contact Thermometer features an infrared sensor that reads temperature from the middle of the forehead with no skin contact required in 1 second for a safe and comfortable experience that minimizes the risk of cross-contamination or costly probe covers.
- Infrared sensor simplifies temperature measurement—ideal for screening
- Wide Temp Range
- 30 reading memory
- Fahrenheit-Celsius switchable
- Auto-off function after 30 seconds conserves battery life
- Audible beep when measurement is complete, Night mode mutes volume.
Measurement feedback system signals proper operating distance for accuracy
- Measures at a distance of 4-6cm from patient's forehead
- Dual mode: body and object
- Large backlit LCD display is easy to read
- Uses 2 "AAA" batteries (included); 2-year warranty
- Compact ergonomic design 5" x 2.06”x 1.75“ ( 52.4mm x 44.5mm x 129.9mm), weighs approximately 3oz (87g) with batteries
Measurement accuracy (Laboratory)
- Body Mode: 50°F- 122°F (10°C- 50°C)
- Object Mode: 32°F- 212°F (0°C- 100°C)
- Body Mode: +/-0.5°F, 71.6°F- 104°F (+/-0.3°C, 22°C- 40°C)
- Object Mode: <68°F +/-1°F, >68°F +/-5%(<20°C +/- 1°C,>20°C +/- 5%)
ADTEMP Non-Contact Thermometer InstructionsSee how the ADC ADTEMP Non-Contact Thermometer measures temperature quick and avoids the risk of cross-contamination.
Be the first to ask a question.