Laerdal Thomas Select Tube Holder
Thomas Select Tube Holder features a large opening combined with a push-screw mechanism specifically designed to secure a wide range of advanced airways.
- Larger opening accommodates the wide range of airway tubes on the market. Includes position indicator symbol for correct placement
- Push-screw mechanism on the device for main adjustment means it is no longer necessary to screw all the way to tighten the tube, saving time when you most need it
- Convenient unlock button allows a quick release of the tube clamp with a simple push
- Wide head strap provides secure and comfortable fit, even when wet
- Pliable bite block’s construction helps prevent the patient from biting or pinching the tube and restricting airflow
- Pliable material to protect the teeth and gums
Size range for supraglottic airway devices: Size 3-6
Size range for tracheal tubes: ≥ 6.5 mm inner diameter
Accommodates tube sizes from > 6.5mm (ID) to 42 mm (OD).
- Designed for single patient use only
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Not to be used on children less than 8 years old
The Thomas® Select™ Tube Holder is designed to be in compliance with ASTM F2726-08, Standard specification for fixation devices for tracheal tubes and other airway devices.