StatPacks G3+ Responder 4 Cell EMS Pack
StatPacks G3+ Responder 4 Cell EMS Pack is a large bag designed for first responders that require extra space in their bags. The over-sized interior can accommodate a Jumbo D oxygen cylinder along with any other accessories you may need on a call while its unique design keeps the bag upright with straps off the ground to eliminate cross contamination. Optional color-coded cells slide seamlessly into the pack and help locate the items you need quickly and efficiently.
- 28" × 17.5" × 7" with a 7.74-pound empty weight
- Reinforced aluminum tubing to keep pack sturdy
- Foam-lined interior protects contents from breakage
- Upright position keeps shoulder-straps off the ground when attending to a patient
- Material: Non-toxic PVC-free tarpaulin. Easy to clean, pathogen and water resistant.
- Empty Weight: 7.74 lbs
- Configuration: Velcro inlay, can be configured with up to 4 G3 Cells or Oxygen Module (sold separately)
- External Dimensions: 28" × 17.5" × 7"
- Extended Features: Can accommodate D or Jumbo D Oxygen Cylinder
- Included With Bag: The bag is shipped empty with no contents
- Carrying Orientation: Backpack
Manufacturer Warranty Information:
StatPacks has and will always provide an iron-clad guarantee that their equipment will be free from manufacturing defects for the useful life of the product. That’s the easy-to-say legal jargon offered-up by most everyone. What makes StatPacks so different in this regard is that they rely on their customers evaluation rather than their own. The customer determines what is or is not a ‘manufacturing defect’. If you need assistance filing a warrantee claim, contact our customer care team for help in the process.