O-Two e500 Automatic Transport Ventilator
The electronically controlled, pneumatically powered e500 ventilators provide a range of ventilation solutions for all types of patient requirements.
- Easily Changeable, long lasting (18 hour) battery pack.
- Require attachment to a regulated oxygen supply and a transport ventilator circuit.
- Replaceable battery can be charged while inside the ventilator or can be removed for charging and quickly replaced by a fresh battery pack.
- Display lighting has both day and night modes for easy visualization of the ventilator settings in any ambient light conditions.
- Continuous parameter monitoring and self adjustment.
- Ventilation modes: SIMV, CPAP, Mask CPR (MCPR),Intubated CPR (ICPR), Quick Start Mode
- Patient Size Range: 15 Kg to large adult
- Ventilation Frequency/Tidal Volume: 12 preset Vt/BPM settings 100/20 to 650/10
- Quick Start Mode Default VT/BPM: 500/10
- I:E Ratio: 1:2
- PEEP (cm H2O): Adjustable 0 - 20
- CPAP (cm H2O): Adjustable 4 - 20
- O2 % (FiO2): 60 or 100 (0.6 - 1.0)
- Pmax (cm H2O): 10 - 80
- Pmin (cm H2O): 0 - 20
- A/C power adapter: 100-240VAC/ 19VDC, 4.74A
- Dimensions (mm): 250 x 200 x 155
- Weight (Kg) with/without battery: 2.4/1.7