StatPacks G3+ Tidal Volume Oxygen Pack
The StatPacks G3+ Tidal Oxygen Pack focuses on enabling first responders to carry oxygen safely and efficiently in their pack. The Tidal pack has multiple openings for quick access to breathing equipment and can be carried as a backpack or strapped to a cot for patient transport. The front flap of the bag will unzip and fold down to expose straps that conveniently secure BLS Airway supplies, while the inner compartments are large enough to store a BVM, D-Tank and other essential items.
- Comes with G3 Oxygen Module
- 24" × 8.5" × 10" and 4.6-pounds empty weight
- Securely holds all your BLS Breathing Needs
- Velcro strips within the main compartment for modular customization
- Material: Non-toxic PVC-free tarpaulin. Easy to clean, pathogen and water resistant.
- Empty Weight: 4.66 lbs
- Configuration: Velcro inlay, can be configured with G3 Oxygen Module
- External Dimensions: 24" × 8.5" × 10"
- Extended Features: Can accommodate D or Jumbo D Oxygen Cylinder
- Included With Bag: G3 Oxygen Module
- Carrying Orientation: Backpack, with side handle grips
Manufacturer Warrantee Information:
StatPacks has and will always provide an iron-clad guarantee that their equipment will be free from manufacturing defects for the useful life of the product. That’s the easy-to-say legal jargon offered-up by most everyone. What makes StatPacks so different in this regard is that they rely on their customers evaluation rather than their own. The customer determines what is or is not a ‘manufacturing defect’. If you need assistance filing a warrantee claim, contact our customer care team for help in the process.
Be the first to ask a question.