StatPacks G3 Medicine Cell
The StatPack G3 Medicine Cell is part of the unique cell-system specifically designed to fit within Statpack’s G3 line of bags. The G3 Medicine Cell is engineered to be an efficient solution to storing and accessing medication as quickly as possible. Color coded with the word “Medicine” stitched into the handle, the bag is easily recognizable from a distance while its tri-fold design opens for quick access to any item in the bag. Included vial strands attach to the bags inlayed Velcro and are protected from breakage by The Cells foam-molded design.
- Vial Strands included with the bag
- Easily identified as a medicine case
- Foam molded design protects contents from breakage
- Ample size of 6” x 7” x 12” and weighs less than 2-pounds empty
- Material: Non-toxic PVC-free tarpaulin. Easy to clean, pathogen and water resistant.
- Empty Weight: 1.95 Lbs
- External Dimensions: 6” x 7” x 12”
- Included With Bag: Vial Strands
- Carrying Orientation: Expansion Case
Manufacturer Warranty Information:
StatPacks has and will always provide an iron-clad guarantee that their equipment will be free from manufacturing defects for the useful life of the product. That’s the easy-to-say legal jargon offered-up by most everyone. What makes StatPacks so different in this regard is that they rely on their customers evaluation rather than their own. The customer determines what is or is not a ‘manufacturing defect’. If you need assistance filing a warrantee claim, contact our customer care team for help in the process.
Be the first to ask a question.