StatPacks G3+ Intravenous Cell
StatPacks G3 Intravenous Cell is part of the unique cell-system specifically designed to fit within Statpack’s G3 line of bags. The Intravenous Cell is engineered to be an efficient solution to storing and accessing your intravenous supplies as quickly as possible. The Intravenous Cell is color coded and clearly marked with the word Intravenous embroidered on the carrying handles. Drip sets, IV Bags, Catheters and Needles are all arranged neatly for fast access, and it also doubles as a pressure bag for rapid fluid infusion.
- Dimensions: 5” x 7” x 12”
- Foam Molded to protect contents
- Doubles as a pressure bag for rapid fluid infusion
- Hot or cold pack pockets to warm or cool fluids
- Material: Non-toxic PVC-free tarpaulin. Easy to clean, pathogen and water resistant.
- Empty Weight: 1.15 lbs
- External Dimensions: 5” x 7” x 12”
- Included With Bag: The bag is shipped empty with no contents
- Carrying Orientation: Expansion Pack
Manufacturer Warranty Information:
StatPacks has and will always provide an iron-clad guarantee that their equipment will be free from manufacturing defects for the useful life of the product. That’s the easy-to-say legal jargon offered-up by most everyone. What makes StatPacks so different in this regard is that they rely on their customers evaluation rather than their own. The customer determines what is or is not a ‘manufacturing defect’. If you need assistance filing a warrantee claim, contact our customer care team for help in the process.
Be the first to ask a question.