Conterra POW Response Pack
- Conterra helped Pioneer the START triage program with Triage belts in the early 90’s. They have done it again with the POW™ response pack.
- Modern thinking is moving toward “Point of Wounding Care” (POW) as an integral part of the triage/ disaster response process, especially in incidents of multiple shootings, terrorist attacks and natural disasters.
- If a caregiver can provide quick “Life Saving Interventions” (LSI) during the triage process, particularly bleeding control, more lives are saved. Their POW pack provides the quickly needed tools to do just that.
This beautifully designed kit is built to work out of while being worn by the rescuer. It has been carefully designed so that nothing “flops open” hiding access to other parts of the pack or hindering rescuer movement. The pack also does not cover up or hinder load bearing vests, or radio chest harnesses. It also will not hide identification/ IMS vests. The POW™ pack can also be easily worn with an SCBA, making it (we think) superior to other products on the market. The POW™ pack is built to the standards that you expect from Conterra; large zippers, water resistant Cordura, taped seams, and ergonomic shaping. Optional fully loaded POW pack comes with all pictured medical supplies and stretcher. Made in USA and Lifetime Guaranteed.
- 1ea POW Pack
- 1ea Roll up Stretcher
- 1set Triage Tape
- 1ea FOX 40 Whistle
- 2ea Quick Clot Dressing, 4" x 4" (pks/3)
- 2ea SOF Tourniquet
- 4ea SWAT-T Tourniquet
- 4ea Emergency Compression Bandages
- 1ea Mouth to Mask Device in Case
- 4ea RUSSELL Chest Seal
- 1ea EMT Shears
- 2ea Abdominal Pads, 8"x10"