Laerdal Resusci Anne QCPR Manikin
- Now improved with multiple feedback options, Resusci Anne with QCPR enables objective CPR performance and logging of sessions for post-training debriefing.
- Use Resusci Anne with QCPR together with SkillGuide® for real-time and single session feedback or with SimPad® SkillReporter™ software for a comprehensive overview of up to six manikins simultaneously.
- Wireless SkillReporter Software (PC not included) is also available for this manikin.
- Free downloadable American Heart Association (AHA) approved feedback app available on App Store & Google Play.
- Realistic anatomy including head tilt, chin lift, compression depth, compression force and chest rise Sensor indicates correct hand placement
- Ventilation system provides appropriate chest rise with BVM (Bag Valve Mask) and MTM (Mouth to Mouth)
- Compatible with enhanced feedback devices (sold separately): SkillGuide; SimPad SkillReporter and Wireless SkillReporter Software (for PC)
- Guidelines compliant
- Available with optional components - AED training, CPR-D training, First aid and extrication limbs, Airway Head for supraglottic airway management techniques
- Requires eight (8) D batteries (not included)
- Li-on Battery Upgrade Kit available