Laerdal Resusci Anne First Aid Manikin
- The Resusci Anne for First Aid offers optimal realism in adult First Aid education.
- With its modular construction, students can also quickly sharpen their trauma treatment and extrication skills by adding the First Aid or Rescue limbs for a more true-to-life training exercise.
- Natural obstruction of the airway allows students to learn the important technique of opening the airway.
- Head tilt/chin lift and jaw thrust allows students to correctly practice airway maneuvers.
- Occluded airway with hyperextension stresses proper head position.
- Realistic resistance for chest compressions.
- Physiologically correct design allows practicing identification of anatomical landmarks.
- Articulating arms, legs, and head allow realistic weight and handling of an adult during obstructed airway maneuvers.
- Simulated carotid pulse.
- Disposable non-rebreathing airways are suitable for use by more than one student during class and are quick and easy to change after each training session.
- Removable/reusable faces allow each student to have their own mouth-to-mouth face and offers easy after class cleaning and sanitation.