FLOTEC Mass Casualty Assembly
Be ready to treat multiple patients from a single oxygen source. Flotec's Mass Casualty Assembly provides a total of 50 feet of tubing with 6 flow meters spaced evenly to allow for easy patient treatment.
- The Mass Casualty Assembly provides maximum on-site flexibility for triage situations.
- Great option for firefighter rehab
- Can be used for pop-up mobile triage
- Six (0 to 25 LPM) Flowmeters can run off 1 ambulance onboard oxygen system
- Includes CGA540 pressure reducing regulator for attachment to large volume cylinder
Additonal configurations available from one to twenty flowmeters. Contact our Customer Care team for more information.
- The flexibility of individually controlling each patient’s LPM requirement
- All-Metal Flowmeters are extremely durable and are non-gravity sensitive
- Unique 2 way swivel Tee configuration
- Unique low (-40 F) temperature hose rating
- Unique lanyards at each flowmeter for hanging on IV poles or wall brackets
- Includes a compact canvas carrying case
Be the first to ask a question.