ADTEMP Temple Touch Thermometer
Provides an accurate 6-second non-invasive temperature reading at the forehead making it ideal for pediatric patients. The cost effective design makes it ideal for institutional use.
- Non-invasive forehead temperature measurement using patented conductive technology delivers clinically accurate readings in about 6-seconds
- Reduces the risk of cross contamination and avoids the need for costly probe covers
- Large backlit display
- Auto off function conserves battery life
- Last reading memory
- Dual Scale (°F/°C)
- Uses 2 “AAA” batteries (included) - (Minimum 1000 full duty cycles over 24 month period)
- Temp range 95°F to 107.6°F (35°C to 42°C)
- Ideal for the hospital, clinic or physician office
- Audible tone when measurement is complete
- Water Resistant
- Compact design measures just 4.7" x 1.17" x 1” - weighs 1.3 oz including batteries
Be the first to ask a question.