MERET all-brass EMS BRUUT Oxygen Regulators
MERET's™ all-brass EMS BRUUT™ oxygen regulators incorporate the latest in technology to deliver the highest level of safety, reliability, durability, and precision flow. BRUUT™ unibody regulators are constructed from high strength solid brass with brass internal high pressure flow components to ensure added strength and safe operation.
- Solid and safe all brass construction
- Chrome plated for superior protection
- FDA recommended brass-viton sealer washer
- 12 Position precision flow +/- 10%
- 6 Year Standard Warranty
A laser etched, corrosion resistant chrome plated finish provides additional protection from the elements. This 0-25 LPM adjustable EMS all brass click style regulator uses a CGA870 connection with a barb outlet and operates at 50 PSI. At just under 5" inches in body length this regulator is extremely compact and durable.
This regulator can be set to OFF, 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 15, or 25 LPM. All flow rate indicators are labeled in decimals for easy reading.
- Impact resistant gauge with gauge cover.
- Solid stainless alignment pins to reduce contaminants
- Sintered 40 mircon triple inlet filter
- Serialized regulator identification
- Laser etched identifacion markings
- Blue anodize aluminum control knob