CO2 Easy CARBON DIOXIDE DETECTOR
The CO2 Easy™ is ideally mounted up front where first responders can effectively view critical carbon dioxide levels without looking away from the patient. The nontoxic, pH sensitive indicator uses familiar purple-to-yellow color conversion when CO2 is exhaled.
- Built in bacterial filter protects both patient and clinitian
- Purple-to-Yellow Color Change indicates correct intubation and open airway
- Verifies proper endotracheal tube placement
- Helps prevent unwarranted intubations
- Confirms cardiac output during CPR
- Anti-fogging agent reduces susceptibility to moisture and humidity, while ensuring continuous lens clarity
- C02 Easy for patients weighing 15kg (33lbs.) or above
- Pedi C02 Easy for patients weighing 1 - 15kg (2.2 - 33lbs.)
Be the first to ask a question.