Laerdal LSU Suction Unit
The LSU features industry first device diagnostics, a "no-tools" replaceable battery, built-in charger and an integrated vacuum regulator/power on knob.
- Device diagnostics check all critical system functions
- Single large knob operates the unit
- Capable of > 30 lpm at 500+ mmHg setting.
- Full "Rib Cage" design protects canister while suction unit meets stringent splash-proof (IP34D) and bump-proof requirements.
- Extremely quiet when operated at low vacuum levels.
- Comes with a built-in AC/DC power transformer. The unit can be operated or charged directly from AC/DC mains or an optional wall bracket.
- The only suction unit that offers one-touch testing to quickly check all functions: occlusion, vacuum build-up efficacy, maximum achievable vacuum level and air leakage.
- Full range of tracheal and/or oropharyngeal vacuum levels set by a single knob that doubles as a power switch.
- High night/day visibility LEDs indicate all critical system functions.
Includes: Suction Unit, AC and DC Cords, Canister with Patient Tubing, Battery, Vacuum Tubing, and Directions for Use.