THOMAS Pediatric Pack
The most organized and complete pre-hospital pediatric pack in the industry!
- The fold-down front pocket accommodates all mask sizes from neonate through small adult.
- The inside lid section consists of two large clear vinyl pockets designed to store multiple pediatric c-collars and larger equipment.
- Made from rugged 1000 Denier Cordura with a heavy weight, fluid resistant nylon base for easy decontamination
- Includes both a shoulder strap and a carrying handle.
- Dimensions: 14” x 20” x 9 ½”
MEDICAL SUPPLIES SHOWN IN IMAGES ARE NOT INCLUDED
MEDICAL SUPPLIES ARE NOT INCLUDED
A main compartment with eight separate high visibility removable pouches designed to treat all pediatric patients up to 36kg. Each pouch is designed to accommodate all of the medial equipment necessary to treat a patient in each specified weight range. All non-weight specific pediatric equipment can be stored in the inside main chamber, or on the interior fold out flap. The fold out flap includes a neo-natal case, and also features an area to display all quick reference material such as APGAR, Rule of 9, or other important local pediatric treatment information (burn center, poison control, etc.). The interior of each removable pouch is constructed from a dry erase board material, which allows the medic to clearly label all equipment. Each pouch also includes an attached reference medication chart specific to each weight range, and a small vinyl note card exterior sleeve to quickly and easily monitor expiration dates of all equipment contained within the pouch.
Be the first to ask a question.