Adscope 612 Adscope-Lite Stethoscope
- ADC’s AFD technology provides the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm in a convenient one-sided chestpiece
- Light pressure for low, bell-type frequency, firm pressure for high, diaphragm-type frequency
- Sculpted chestpiece machined from lightweight zinc alloy, plated with an attractive satin finish
- Non-chill diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
- Clinician headset boasts reinforcing yoke molded into the flexible 22" PVC tubing
- Tubing is soft and flexible and has been made without phthalates since 2014
- Lightweight stainless binaurals in matching satin finish
- Adsoft™ Plus silicone eartips with new snap-on connection for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Accessory kit with two pairs of spare Adsoft™ Plus eartips
- Scope ID tag included
- Weighs 4.9 oz (139 g)
- Overall length 30.5"
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the USA
- Lifetime warranty covers all parts
Be the first to ask a question.