Laerdal Megacode Kelly Advanced
- Educationally effective for training in advanced life support targeting key skills of pre-hospital care providers
- Pre-programmed scenarios provide standardized training while customizable scenarios and real time instructor control allows adaptation to meet individual student’s needs
- Durable, rugged and lifelike
- Highly flexible and mobile for use in field, transport, and in-hospital training
- Flexible manikin platform with multiple modules available to accommodate a wide range of training including CPR, ACLS, NBC, trauma, bleeding control, and first aid training
- SimPad (sold separately) allows for creating, editing and running of scenarios.
Obstructed airway, endotracheal, nasotracheal intubation, ventilation, surgical and needle cricothyrotomy, suctioning techniques, stomach ausculatation.
Cardiac Related Skills:
Cardiac rhythm variations, manual chest compressions, pacing, defibrillation, and synchronized cardioversion.
Circulatory Skills and IV Drug Administration:
Bilateral carotid pulse, brachial and radial pulses, blood pressure, IV cannulation, venipuncture, subcutaneous and intramuscular injections, tension pneumothoraz decompression.
Trauma Module Set:
Trauma head, avulsed ear, avulsed eye, lacerations, impaled object and face contusions. Abdominal wound and clavicle fracture lay-on. Crushed foot with exposed bone and soft tissue amputation.