Iron Duck Ultra Backpack for AED, O2, Trauma
The ULTRA AED/O2/TRAUMA Backpack is a streamlined pack allowing easy transport of a portable defibrillator, oxygen and trauma supplies in the tight quarters common to urban emergency medical calls.
- Fits Portable D Oxygen Cylinder
- 21.5”H x 13”D x 18.5”W
- Double-zippers ensure fast access to fully-opening main compartment; divided by a removable panel with a combination of flat zippered and clear gusseted pockets on front side and three clear vinyl gusseted BVM pockets on the other.
- Front flap contains three removable color-coded pouches with clear windows to hold any combination of supplies.
- Rear half of main compartment contains 2” nylon web strap w/quick release buckles to secure a “D” or Jumbo “D” cylinder and two roomy mesh pockets for portable suction and oxygen adjuncts.
- Ergonomically designed backpack straps tuck away when load-bearing, molded-rubber handles on top or side are used instead, this pocket also accommodates cervical collar
- U.P. Side pockets contain flat zippered pockets, gusseted pouches and elastic tacking
- Bottom front pocket is divided to accommodate portable defibrillator and extra battery, flat zippered pocket accommodates pads and electrodes; pocket can be used for trauma supplies instead
- Top front pocket contains three divided gussets, flat zippered pocket and elastic tacking for diagnostic supplies