Simulaids STAT Baby
- Realism in pediatric training no longer crawls at old technology rates. STAT Baby brings you the most lifelike simulator for infant care by utilizing new materials for tactile awareness during patient assessment.
- Developed in conjunction with leading pediatric physician involvement, this baby contains a wide range of skill sets in a simple format that is affordable to all.
- The infant is sized to a 9-month-old and weighs 15 lbs. The size, heft, and feel of this child stirs the emotions when you pick it up.
- IO leg
- Peripheral IV (left hand and foot)
- IM left deltoid and thigh and SC injection sites
- PICC line
- ET tube insertion
- Laryngeal spasm
- Tongue edema
- LMA insertion
- Trach care
- Feeding tube care
- Rectal medication
- Pulses (6 pulse locations - 2 brachial, 2 femoral, 2 carotid)
- Defib (shock level 2-4 joules per kg)
- Foley cath insertion (female manikin)
- NG tube placement with fluid reservoir
The Stat Baby is supplied with accessories that include IV vein kit (1 arm and 1 leg), leg skin (1), arm skin (1), IO leg bones (12), pneumothorax sites (4), injection site (2), Picc line site (1), reservoir bag (4), defibrillator adapters, ECG interactive simulator, and simulated blood powder (1).
Factory Warranty Period of 1 year can be extended to 3 years with the purchase of an extended warranty. Please call us for details.
Be the first to ask a question.