The Asherman Chest Seal
The Asherman Chest Seal is designed for treating open chest injuries. This standard issue for use in emergency situations with open pneumothorax wounds offers a unique one-way valve that lets air and blood escape while preventing either from reentering.
- Clear circular pad designed for optimal visualization of wound
- One-way valve to let air and blood escape, while preventing re-entry of either
- Ample dressing size with 5.5 inch diameter
- Gauze pad for cleaning and drying wound area
- Pressure sensitive adhesive assuring an effective seal, even through body hair
- Sterile, easy to open package
*Proven to be a more effective treatment than standard petroleum gauze, the ACS Combat Pack is standard issue for the U.S. Army, the British Army and the U.S. Navy.