O-TWO CAREvent Handheld Resuscitator
The CAREvent ® Handheld Resuscitator is a lightweight, portable, extremely durable and simple to use automatic time/volume cycled device. It is completely pneumatic (i.e. no batteries required) and once set, it delivers breath by breath consistency in delivered tidal volume, frequency, inspiratory/expiratory times and flow rates.
- "Demand Breathing" for the spontaneously breathing
- Manual Ventilation Override to supplement the automatic ventilation mode
- Single Slider Control with 6 settings for the simultaneous adjustment of ventilation frequency and tidal volume
This consistent ventilation is not achievable with a standard bag-valve-mask and prevents the delivery of excessive ventilation. Replacing bag-valve-masks with a CAREvent® Hand Held Resuscitator, takes the guesswork out of how hard and often a “bag” should be squeezed. It delivers ventilation automatically freeing rescuer’s hands to focus on other patient needs rather than their own bagging performance.
- Delayed Cycling of 20 seconds when pressing the manual button after an automatic breath to provide enough time for 30 chest compressions
- Auto Cycling Shut-Off and Restart for patients moving in and out of spontaneous breathing (Note: In the child settings the inspired flow rate of the patient may be insufficient to cause the Automatic Circuit Shutoff to function.)
Be the first to ask a question.