- Virtually eliminates exposure
- Single-handed, passive activation
- Hands remain behind the sharp
- Integrated safety mechanism
- Prevents recapping and needle removal
- Remains safe through disposal
- Easy to use, requires minimal training
- Safe and effective for patients
- Activated syringes require less disposal space (see 2nd photo - 100 activated 3mL syringes in disposal container)
Introducing the first TRULY automated retraction syringe!
- Instant Retraction — After injecting, continue depressing plunger to activate automated retraction mechanism while needle is still in patient. Needle retraction occurs directly from the patient into the syringe barrel.
- Instantly Harmless — More than 60% of needlestick injuries occur within seconds after use. The VanishPoint® syringe eliminates that exposure period.
- Non-Resusable — After retraction, there is no exposed, contaminated needle and the syringe is non-reusable.