Conterra TRIAGE BELT and TRIAGE TAPE
Conterra TRIAGE BELT and TRIAGE TAPEby Conterra
- Conterra’s unique triage belt utilizes four colors of survey tape to categorize patients.
- The triage officer simply tears off a piece of colored tape and ties it around the patients arm, which can be seen and understood from many yards away, unlike tags.
- Most teams use tape for the primary triage, and then use tags for the secondary triage. This eliminates the confusion that often occurs due to double tagging.
- Conterra’s non florescent triage tape is specially formulated to remain color true even under the harshest lights.
- Belt fits waist sizes 21.5" to 57"