M.U.L.E. PRO X
The M.U.L.E. PRO (Multi-Use Large Equipment) Response System is the mobile equipment management system for the professional who wants it ALL. It's a field tested roller bag, a harness style backpack, can be carried as a briefcase, can carry up to 4 TS2 Ready modules to expand its capacity by more than 50-percent, can be completely internally customized.
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Inner foam construction maintains shape and protects contents
- COMFORT-GRIP carry handles with reflective logos on sides of the bag
- Customizable internal main compartment using SLIDERS System
- Adjustable sternum and waist belt, lumbar supports
- Material: durable, wipe-clean infection control materials
- Empty Weight: 10 lbs. 3 oz.
- Configuration: Velcro inlay with customizable dividers
- External Dimensions: 15” x 24.5” x 10.5”
- Extended Features: Can accommodate D or Jumbo D Oxygen Cylinder
- Included With Bag: 4 large sectional dividers, 7 smaller slider dividers
- Carrying Orientation: Pull with wheels along with backpack straps
MERET has a lifetime warranty on its bags whether it is has been in service for 1 year or 20. MERET warrants that all MERET response bags will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. Wear and tear is not covered under MERET’s replacement warranty but could be covered under MERET’s ReNew warranty (Part#-RN). The MERET ReNew warranty allows customers to trade in and trade up when purchased through Life-Assist by providing a MERET ReNew discount towards your new bag purchase. If you have 1 bag or 100 bags you want to ReNew there are just a few easy steps to follow. MERET makes your warranty concerns go away by being easy to work with. If you need assistance filing a warrantee claim, contact our customer care team for help in the process.
Be the first to ask a question.